Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! So far we are 9 days into the new year, and it seems to be great so far! I know that it has been a long time since I have posted anything, but this year I plan on posting more.

I am trying to get my act together and try to make money on the internet. So far I have made money using some apps on my phone.

Some good ones to try are:

Fetch Rewards - Just take a picture of your receipt and submit it and earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards.

Mobile Performance Meter - This app runs in the background and you earn points to redeem for gift cards (Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy, Groupon, etc.)

Rakuten - Earn rebates on your purchases online. (Amazon, eBay, Puritan’s Pride, Walmart, etc.)

Give these apps a try and you could earn some money just by doing the things you always do. Granted you may not earn a ton of money, but you will get some. Every little bit helps right!

Until next time!

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search