How to Make Money From Home


I know that surviving on a one income household is hard, but throw into the mix two kids, and it is even harder. Thankfully we have a roof over our heads and are able to eat daily. But there are times when you wish you want to treat yourself or your family a little vacation. While doing surveys and selling on eBay are some ways to make money, it just isn't enough. So why not try selling crafts you have made, or trying to sell your books that you don't read anymore. It may not be a lot of money, but hey, you will get someone who will want to buy your stuff. I have tried to do all these things, and I tell ya, I have made about $300 in 3 months. Granted it isn't a whole bunch of money, but at least I got rid of some of my stuff and made money on it. I may not be as creative as others on the internet when it comes to making money, but at least I'm trying to see what will work for me. I have bought (regrettably) many eBooks on how to make money on the internet, and a lot of times it was just links to another site that wanted to charge me more money so that I could join an "exclusive" site. Definitely not worth it. So I thought, why not just try to make money trying to declutter my home, and also selling stuff I have crocheted. So far, for me it is working, not making tons of money, but at least I can afford to splurge just a little bit. If you have any other ideas on how to make money at home, please feel free to post comments on it. Thanks!

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search